Title: D’Angelo’s Touch

Artist: Rafael D’Angelo

Producers: Luca Volpe

Link: Available At Your Favorite Murphy’s Magic Dealer

Demo Video Link:

Retail Price: $35.00 USD

Learning Difficulty: Intermediate

Length of Video: Varies between videos.

Notes: Small booklet approx. 16 pages, with accompanying video downloadable from a secure website address.

I was introduced to Rafael’s work when I first purchased his Everlast swami gimmick. I liked the gimmick, I just didn’t like the style. It wasn’t me. But it was cleaver, and I saw some promise in this young mentalist, so I was thrilled to see he released something new. His most recent publication is his personal work on his method for delivering PK or Spirit Touches. Calling the work D’Angelos Touch he shows you how to perform his full personal routine without the need for loops or other gimmicks. If you’re looking for a good spirit touch method, you’re looking in the right place with Rafael’s work.

The booklet is very short, and the routine is best learned if you watch the accompanying videos along with reading the book. There are quite a few of those too! 15 in total! You’ll see several real time performances of the routine, as well as break downs and discussions as to what to do, and how to do it. The script is provided for you in the back of the book, and the routine itself will take quite a lot of practice to get everything smooth. It’s not complicated, but it takes a certain finesse and polish to make it look good, and that only comes with doing it thousands of times in rehearsal. But make no mistake about it, this routine is strong enough you could start religions with it!

Sadly, this product does NOT come with TV or Internet rights. The author has reserved the rights to both of those. Which is a major let down for some people, as this is the kind of thing that looks good on a camera. Thankfully Rafael has provided an email address you can reach out to in order to inquire about those rights should you wish to do this for your next YouTube video.

Having access to magic routines that require zero props, and zero preparation is an important thing. And if I ever got caught flat without access to any of my props this is certainly a routine I’d turn to. This is a perfect routine to do in any situation too. All the moves are so bloody quick and well-motivated that you can do this surrounded, and people still won’t catch anything. This is a powerful routine if you put the time into mastering it.

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The three points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 8

The price is a little out there, and I’m sure some people are going to be critical of that. The magic is worth it, but the quality is in the routine you’re going to master, not the method that education is delivered to you in.

Teaching Quality: 8

Between the book and the videos Rafael has gone above and beyond to make sure you understand every nuance of his method.

Overall Quality: 8

Want something powerful that has zero props? This is the one for you.

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at thewilliamdraven@gmail.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results