Free shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just confuses me ALOT with the costs, it really does.

I thought it was just cards, which I can understand due to the weight.

But yesterday with the DVD Shipping Prices, its CRAZY.

Honestly, I ordered Coin2 through HomerLiwag (Twice) and both times it was recieved within 5 Working Days. This cost $11.

For me to get that same rate of time it would cost over $35 with Theory11.

And for my $11 I need to scratch up another $4 to get it here within a few weeks.

Now dont get me wrong, im not struggling with money as I have a good fulltime job, and a good income with magic but there are alot of younger members on the site, or other members who arent as lucky. I could imagine it would really hurt them these costs.

Im sure most of us would be happy if there was a cheap option through a cheaper provider like US Post through unregistered post or something. I cant see how it could cost 'that' much at all. I sent a few packages out the other day to a few people from around the world, and to send out three big packages and the shipping costs werent more than $20 for them all.

And im a single purchaser, not a business who would no doubt get cheaper rates.

I know we are fighting a pointless battle but its the main issue most of us have here at T11 :(.

Matty

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
I guess shipping is more about the weight but also the type of shipping.
Shipping DVD's requires more packaging to prevent damage and such.

I bought a ring online the other day. Ring cost 15 bucks, shipping was 17.

I envy all those people close to US, where magic equipment is cheaper and readily available. eg Being able to buy bikes almost everywhere, while in Australia, the best cards made here, cannot fan properly after 2 hours of use. (Queens slippers -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results