Zodiac or Gatsby?

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Hey everyone, hope you're having a good weekend so far. I have a few stage performances coming up later this year and I was wondering your opinions in comparison to these two books tests (or any other book tests out there), what would be a better effect to have in my set?

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
I have Zodiac. I would Say it really depends on you and your learning abilities and how perfect you want to be at performing it. For me to get it down it took me about a week to master. Once you get used to it you’ll get it down just fine.

JeffH7

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2017
So I concur with what has been said above- It all depends on your setting and what you want to achieve. Gatsby is a great book test, especially for the price- Zodiac is a killer because of the method but is tough if you are just walking around.

In terms of practice, at their core both are pretty manageable, it's just a matter of what your routine looks like. I'm a huge fan of presenting someone with a bunch of books, if they pick Gatsby, I go into that method, then I put it aside and move into Zodiac.

Both are killer- can't go wrong with either.

Reactions: Greg0ry and RickU
Nov 27, 2017
So I concur with what has been said above- It all depends on your setting and what you want to achieve. Gatsby is a great book test, especially for the price- Zodiac is a killer because of the method but is tough if you are just walking around.

In terms of practice, at their core both are pretty manageable, it's just a matter of what your routine looks like. I'm a huge fan of presenting someone with a bunch of books, if they pick Gatsby, I go into that method, then I put it aside and move into Zodiac.

Both are killer- can't go wrong with either.

I just waiting to have them finally. And btw ordered both. Im happy to read what you write, 'cause this combo idea is feels killer even before knowing what I Will have :D XD

Reactions: DrRob
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results