VIDEO EDITOR

Hi there i completed one of my project and i would like to publish it, but for editing my tutorial and the trailer i dont have a video editor .all the video editors out there gives trail period and when we complete editing there are huge watermarks on the video plus its toooo costly . is there any free video editors (for windows) in which upcoming magicians like me can work on . if there is any pls inform me and pls tell me which video editor you guys use

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I've used a software from NCH called VideoPad. It's not the greatest but it's free, and it's a lot easier to edit video clips and audio than Windows movie maker.

Reactions: Pranav Liju

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Are you running Windows or Mac? Just remember: Nobody says it "has" to look like a movie trailer with sweet transitions and effects. Just basic features is all you will need. On a Mac I know most of you will bash me for this, but iMovie or Final Cut works perfectly fine.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Let's also not confuse VFX with video editing.

If all you need to do is take some clips and turn them into a perfectly serviceable video, then basic video editing software is all you need.

VFX are usually done in a separate program, then stuck together with a video editing software. Most of the magic product trailers and such are done that way, for sure.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
If you have a Mac device, iMovie works just fine. I personally use “Hitfilm Express 2017.” It is 100% free and does not leave a watermark. Has more than enough material and tools to use for simple editing. Plus a ton of tutorials for advanced stuff online!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results