Mine?

May 3, 2018
New Mexico
Perhaps with 16 views and no replies I should assume this either sucks, or has been seen before, or both. I’m truly sorry if I wasted anyone’s time.( but I get really good reactions from it)

-Peter

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
It doesn't suck. Not at all. When the sponge first vanished, I thought you used a technique often used by risqué dancers, but then when the sponge reappeared I realized that you were taking what a psychic reads and doing it backwards. The technique for the vanish is on page 79 of the Encyclopedia of Sponge Ball Magic and is common with coins. However, your presentation of rotating the sponge around your hands before it vanishes is unique and seems to fit well with your character. The only critique I have is that your motion at :15 needs to be done more slowly to match the speed of the rest of your movements.

Reactions: Peter Slim

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Honestly, I didn't respond because I figured it had been done before but had no reference, and I knew David would do what he does. :)

It looks good, just needs to be smoothed out a bit more like David said.

Also - I know I harp a TON on being original and never copying - but if you create something yourself, without having seen it elsewhere, it's yours. Even if someone else has done it as well, you still created it - you just can't sell it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results