Giveaways?

Killer Bee's or Love me's.

• Total voters
Mar 8, 2018
So, this may or may not be in the wrong section, I apologize in advance if it is. Getting that out of the way.. I've seen youtubers do deck giveaways. Is there someone/somewhere that regularly does giveaways?

C J

Nov 29, 2017
Right here at theory 11 we do Saturday night contest.

If you win those you normally win a few decks of cards and there newest release.

But thats a huge if.

But I don’t believe there are YouTubers that do weekly give aways

Ps don’t let @ChristopherT catch you talking about YouTube ;)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's not YouTube I object to. It's bad performances and exposing tricks that I dislike.

For example, I have music videos playing all the time (From the musician/band's channels so they get any possible revenue), and I use it for lessons on how to change light fixtures or swap the alternator on my truck (the manual was actually wrong in that case). I use it to double check my form when weight lifting, or getting tips on training. There's lots of great stuff on YouTube - there's just also crap, and since most people are going to get into magic with YouTube at first, it gives them a bad model for what magic should be.

Sep 10, 2017
Whos Jay Sankey?
Sankey has the world record for the amount of magic he created(I am not even joking).
He is one of the best and most popular magic creators of our age. He publishes stuff on youtube every week and does giveaways as well.
A lot of his stuff arent that good but because of his good ones, I guess he is worth checking out.

Reactions: XxJokerxX

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Jay Sankey is one of the most prolific creators in magic. It's worth your time to familiarize yourself with his work.

I won 2 of his giveaways before his You Tube channel was started.
Fun fact: Over 8 years ago, Josh Janousky and I got first and second place in his "What I Have Learned From Jay Sankey" contest. I still have all of those DVDs and material today, and for the 13-14 year old me, getting all of that material for free was a gold mine considering it was worth hundreds upon hundreds of dollars I didn't have. Which is why I always say to go for it and enter contests (especially the SNCs) because you never know what the result will be!

Mar 8, 2018
so I looked on Jay Sankey's website and Youtube channel (didn't watch any videos though).. I have no clue where his Giveaways are?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You have to watch his videos and subscribe to his newsletter. He uses them as a way to insure that people come back and watch the next video/stay subscribed to his newsletter so he can try to sell tricks.

Reactions: XxJokerxX

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Fun fact: Over 8 years ago, Josh Janousky and I got first and second place in his "What I Have Learned From Jay Sankey" contest. I still have all of those DVDs and material today, and for the 13-14 year old me, getting all of that material for free was a gold mine considering it was worth hundreds upon hundreds of dollars I didn't have. Which is why I always say to go for it and enter contests (especially the SNCs) because you never know what the result will be!

That's epic! Yep, I still have and use all the stuff he has given away. Say what you will about Sankey, I believe he's created some amazing magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results