Which deck is this?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
So I've had a great collection of decks of cards at home. Well, I haven't been home for 6 years.. been travelling for work. I came home to see my old collection. And I came across a deck which I KNOW is a gimmick deck. I just can't remember what it was called or how to perform it. Can someone help? Here's a distinguishing card from the deck...

Thanks for any help everyone.
20180605_154712.jpg

Mar 17, 2018
I’m not 100% sure, but i would think this would be a trick for a stack. A stack if you didn’t know, is a certain order of the cards from top to bottom. If you memorize the stack, you can guess the card without even having to force it, just by looking at the card underneath theirs. I think it is that, though i don’t know what the boxes around certain sets of cards are for.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
20180605_185815.jpg
Yes I know what a stack is lol.. I've been doing magic for 27 years. I appreciate the reply. I took a closer look at the deck. If I say anymore about it, it could be considered exposure.. instead, here's the joker..

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
To answer none of your questions, I have noticed that if you do 2 out anti-faros you end up with:

1st quarter:
6 of Diamonds
All face cards

2nd quarter:
A-3 Diamonds
A-10 Hearts

3rd quarter:
A-3 Spades
A-10 Clubs

4th quarter:
4-10 Spades
4-T Diamonds (no 6)

The cards within each quarter are still out of order and I'm not sure what we have learned from this, but it does look interesting.

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Do you still have the box the deck came in? Or the name of company that printed them on the Ace of Spades perhaps?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Do you still have the box the deck came in? Or the name of company that printed them on the Ace of Spades perhaps?
The box, card design, and ace of spades are generic! Ugh, that's the problem.

The deck is gaffed and the joker is basically tells you what to do.. I just can't remember what I'm suppose to do. I remember it being a great trick.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
If you can post a picture of the back of the deck, that would be helpful. Also, feel free to PM me with the other attributes of the deck -- how it is gaffed and what effects can be performed with it. That would help me track it down. My first thought was it was Deland's Automatic Deck, but the stack appears to be different.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
If you can post a picture of the back of the deck, that would be helpful. Also, feel free to PM me with the other attributes of the deck -- how it is gaffed and what effects can be performed with it. That would help me track it down. My first thought was it was Deland's Automatic Deck, but the stack appears to be different.

The first photo of the card I posted is the stack.. every card that isn't in the black squares are gaffed.. the ounces in the squares are true cards. This is annoying af lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results