Contact Mark Southworth?

Jan 2, 2016
California
Anyone know how I could contact Mark Southworth about something? A certain YouTube magician with nearly 2 million subscribers released a video revealing Mark’s clever spin on an old trick (rhymes with Rubble Toss) without crediting him whatsoever or even showing where to purchase the effect.

I’m not trying to call out the channel to everyone or anything like that. I just wanted to make sure Mark was notified of this. Thank you!

Reactions: 010rusty

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
I dont get what you think can be done. This is an ethics issue, not copyright. A copyright owner cant copyright strike a video that reveals their trick. It can only be done if the "Youtuber" uploads the copyright owners magic product video. It doesnt apply if they film themselves.

Jan 2, 2016
California
I dont get what you think can be done. This is an ethics issue, not copyright. A copyright owner cant copyright strike a video that reveals their trick. It can only be done if the "Youtuber" uploads the copyright owners magic product video. It doesnt apply if they film themselves.
Im not necessarily saying its an issue of copyright. I was just thinking Mark should know and would potentially be able to convince the youtuber to take down the video on his own. Its not a legal issue, ik that. Especially since the principle is super old

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results