T11 Deck Factsheets. What Do You Want to See?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of questions lately about some of the older versions of our decks. I am guessing this is mostly coming from new collectors who want to get their hands on some of the variants that no longer are available for sale. It is cool that there is traffic out there for some of these older decks, but with that traffic comes LOTS and LOTS of completely bogus info. Things like:

"There were only 27 decks printed!"
"The early version has the seal a half inch to the right."
"The original printing used a really bad stock, but the newer printings are on the best stock ever!"
"That version used gold foil on the cards."

For the theory11 decks you choose, I am going to dig out whatever factual information I can for you about those decks. Monarchs are a good example - there are MANY variants of Monarchs, and lots of conflicting information. I'll be creating a rock solid reference for you, essentially. I will edit this post with links for all of these posts as I complete them. Note: Per usual, I will not be discussing quantities printed unless theory11 has already released that information publicly.

I've worked for theory11 for theory11 on staff since 2011, as a forum moderator for a couple years before that, and have been a form lurker/member since the beginning. If theory11 has a deck of cards, I either watched it release (in the first couple years) or I had a hand in actually bringing it to life. I was right there in the thick of things with the Pre-Release Monarch stuff, and have been personally pulling the levers for all of our deck printing for several years now.

So, the big question. What theory11 decks do you want info on?

// L

LIVE:
The Monarch Collection

- Monarch NYSM2 Edition
- Monarch EMP Edition

On the list for future fact sheets:
Monarchs (Finish)
Propaganda
White Centurion
Rebel
Artisan Black and White
Steampunks (t11 Bronze, USPC Bronze, Silver, Gold)

List of All theory11 Decks

Last edited:

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I was just about to post a question regarding the NYSM Silver & Black

Can you confirm that there was only one of this type released?

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Also - will T11 look to release any other Monarch versions in the near future?

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Not so much a question focused on whether they'll be back or not but I really loved Propagandas. I was devastated when they never came back.

I felt at the time that the border thickness and stock was different to other T11 decks and they just handled incredibly.

What was the reasoning behind discontinuing them?

B.

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I've seen a lot of questions lately about some of the older versions of our decks. I am guessing this is mostly coming from new collectors who want to get their hands on some of the variants that no longer are available for sale. It is cool that there is traffic out there for some of these older decks, but with that traffic comes LOTS and LOTS of completely bogus info. Things like:

For the theory11 decks you choose, I am going to dig out whatever factual information I can for you about those decks.
This is a fantastic initiative, Lyle. Many thanks for doing this - it will be terrific to have some reliable and factual information to refer to.

Especially in relation to one example of misinformation you gave ("There were only 27 decks printed!"), I'd be interested in knowing something about the actual numbers for how many of your more popular decks were produced, eg Blue Monarchs, Red Monarchs, Green Monarchs, Nomads, Contraband, Citizens, NPH, Medallions, and Black Artisans.

Or are these reprinted on a regular and ongoing basis?

Reactions: PeterC9

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Especially in relation to one example of misinformation you gave ("There were only 27 decks printed!"), I'd be interested in knowing something about the actual numbers for how many of your more popular decks were produced, eg Blue Monarchs, Red Monarchs, Green Monarchs, Nomads, Contraband, Citizens, NPH, Medallions, and Black Artisans.

Or are these reprinted on a regular and ongoing basis?

We do not typically release print quantities for our decks. That said, every deck you listed is still in print, and has been printed many, many times already.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results