Daniel Madison New Madisonist

Jan 28, 2018
England.
In all honesty, I quite like Madison. He was the first person I ever saw doing gambling sleights, and I was pretty mind blown as a kid. But, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, because he's good at what he does, but no better than majority of gamblers. As a gambler I think we're all effectively the same, false deals, false shuffles, card switches etc.
Madison is just a character, but he plays it well and by his "art" I assume he's referring to his style of sleight-of-hand, poetry and visual expressions. I personally don't think it's worth that much money, if you're a gambler just buy a few books, watch a few demos and you'll pick up as much as you need. After that, you'll start having your own ideas - majority of things that you will think are original will already be invented but I don't think spending a shit load is a wise choice.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Nov 22, 2017
Ingleside, TX
just got it
i got the sleight club deck a signed card and a signed black madisonist deck
Lucky you, I pre ordered Madisonist and the Slight club and to this day I have not received what I ordered. No e-mail responce, and very little communication. On top of that the website is now virtually blank. They spend more time putting up nothing than responding to customers.

Reactions: 010rusty

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Lucky you, I pre ordered Madisonist and the Slight club and to this day I have not received what I ordered. No e-mail responce, and very little communication. On top of that the website is now virtually blank. They spend more time putting up nothing than responding to customers.
Now its just getting ridiculous!

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Wow! My full access membership thing is $50 and I dont have any members subscribed yet. Guess people have not jumped on the O’Brien Magic hype train yet... lol

Seriously though. $200+ seems pretty steap. You mentioned some perks like live skype sessions and phone calls. But from what I hear he isnt even returning emails or sending out orders at all right now. So essentially you are getting the downloads for a high price. Iono. I mean if you have money to spend sure go for it. But if you are saving up for something, there are other ways ro ho that will be more beneficial for you.

Sep 10, 2017
In all honesty, I quite like Madison. He was the first person I ever saw doing gambling sleights, and I was pretty mind blown as a kid. But, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, because he's good at what he does, but no better than majority of gamblers. As a gambler I think we're all effectively the same, false deals, false shuffles, card switches etc.
Madison is just a character, but he plays it well and by his "art" I assume he's referring to his style of sleight-of-hand, poetry and visual expressions. I personally don't think it's worth that much money, if you're a gambler just buy a few books, watch a few demos and you'll pick up as much as you need. After that, you'll start having your own ideas - majority of things that you will think are original will already be invented but I don't think spending a shit load is a wise choice.
Before he cleared his youtube channel, there was a video titled" I an the best"
For the first time he came out of his character in that video and confessed that the character that he created in his social media is "his way of having a bit of fun"
More surprisingly so, he actually said he thinks his sleights are mediocre but the only thing he is the best at is being himself. Then he gave a kind of motivational speech which was pretty much the same as the 3rd verse of Eminem's Beautiful (LOL)
If I am not mistaken it was uploaded a few months before ExM hype, got unlisted during that time but came back up again and was there till he cleared all his youtube videos.

Sep 10, 2017
Wow! My full access membership thing is $50 and I dont have any members subscribed yet. Guess people have not jumped on the O’Brien Magic hype train yet... lol

Seriously though. $200+ seems pretty steap. You mentioned some perks like live skype sessions and phone calls. But from what I hear he isnt even returning emails or sending out orders at all right now. So essentially you are getting the downloads for a high price. Iono. I mean if you have money to spend sure go for it. But if you are saving up for something, there are other ways ro ho that will be more beneficial for you.
Dont worry, you will be. In a few years you will be at least as famous as him.

Reactions: obrienmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results