Tips on center dealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2012
Thanks... I do have some upcoming projects, but it should wait a bit. My centers have became better now than they were before, yet I am still not thinking I am someone that should teach the move. If you want to teach an unoriginal move, you should be one of the best in the world in doing that move. For instance, I think I can give a tip or two on bottom dealing, but if I want to put my bottom deal in a book or a DVD, my bottoms should be well known for the quality of the execution. It is funny to me that for instance Jeff Wessmiller(T11, I apologise if this is unaccepted at the forums) teaches the bottom deal in his 'Weapons of the card shark' DVD, when his bottom deal looks like like he started practicing two weeks ago and posts a video on the forum asking for tips because he is having trouble with making the deal deceptive.

May 28, 2018
Saint Louis, MO
I hate to be the guy who follows up on a piece of thread-o-mancy but I am guessing that since this erdanese97 kid hasn't been heard from in three years means that he caught a hanger in the wrong game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results