Recs for the best (actually available) card to wallet wallet

May 28, 2018
Saint Louis, MO
My beloved BKM wallet is just about worn out and while I have always been fond of the design I have been told that current build quality is not what it once was so I am looking for recommendations for a replacement. A modern hip design would be nice, something that can be used for an everyday wallet. I've read good things about the Real Man's Wallet, the common criticism is its thickness.

I do palmed card to wallet.

Thanks in advance

May 28, 2018
Saint Louis, MO
Well, not to necro my own thread but I ended up going with the minimal wallet.

I would rate it ok to good. 10 to 20 dollars overpriced. Decent enough to keep me from feeling ripped off.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I can vouch for the Real Mans Wallet. Holds up well, looks completely normal, space for everything I need on a daily basis and ready to go at a moments notice. It's well priced and comes with detailed instructions and a video.

Reactions: cgstorz
May 28, 2018
Saint Louis, MO
I can vouch for the Real Mans Wallet. Holds up well, looks completely normal, space for everything I need on a daily basis and ready to go at a moments notice. It's well priced and comes with detailed instructions and a video.

Yeah after messing around with it for about 2 hours I contacted vanishingmagic for a return. The Minimal Wallet may be a great billet/small flat item wallet but it is crap for a palm card to wallet, at least if you are loading it into the bill side. 4 out of 5 loads the card hangs up on the lining. My first instinct was to go with the RMW but I second guessed myself and now have to put up with some return hassle. Ah well, such is life.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Yeah after messing around with it for about 2 hours I contacted vanishingmagic for a return. The Minimal Wallet may be a great billet/small flat item wallet but it is crap for a palm card to wallet, at least if you are loading it into the bill side. 4 out of 5 loads the card hangs up on the lining. My first instinct was to go with the RMW but I second guessed myself and now have to put up with some return hassle. Ah well, such is life.
I won't lie, you may have to put up with some hang ups at first with the RMW. You can often work around it during the trick if it happens, but after messing around with it for a bit you won't have much trouble.

There was a wallet I saw Aaron Fisher use in a lecture and it made the trick essentially self working. Ill try and find the name for you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results