Any Way to buy Tarbell course?

Jun 21, 2018
Recently I came to know that there was a classic that had everything magic : The Tarbell course. But I just can't buy it from anywhere. Literally out of stock everywhere except for Amazon but for some personal reason I can't buy from Amazon .So is there some other way to get them first hand or second hand ?

Side question : Is there anything similar to it but a little modern ?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Recently I came to know that there was a classic that had everything magic : The Tarbell course. But I just can't buy it from anywhere. Literally out of stock everywhere except for Amazon but for some personal reason I can't buy from Amazon .So is there some other way to get them first hand or second hand ?

Side question : Is there anything similar to it but a little modern ?
Mark Wilson's Complete Course lol. It encompasses a lot of magic from cards to semi-large scale stage illusions.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Side answer : Yes, Tarbell "Every Trick in the Book" with Dan Harlan is a modernization of the Tarbell Course.

Coincidentally, Tarbell's first name is Harlan.

You can download a free & legal copy of Harlan Tarbell's original mail order course from this website: http://magicbunny.co.uk

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks buddy ID4 .
BTW how is Mark wilsons magic course for me . I am a little higher than a beginner I think but less than an intermediate. Thanks again

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I got the complete course for a good price on Surplus Magic Exchange on FB. Sets show up on that group pretty frequently. I think I paid $100 for all 8, plus a smaller related book by Tarbell, the title of which I'm blanking on and feeling too lazy to climb a ladder to check.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results