Books you desperately want back in print/a new print run of

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'd like to see Suggestibilities by Bill Cushman as a hard copy.

Paralies by Joshua Quinn.

I'd also like to get my hands on By Forces Unseen.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Sonata by Juan Tamariz, but a better English translation and keep the dust cover art because it's beautiful. Even though I own a copy myself, I'd love to have one with better translation!

Technically not out of print to my knowledge but I need the English translation of The Magic Rainbow by Tamariz. Only in Spanish right now, and it's killing me that it isn't in English yet.

A new printing of The Books of Wonder is something that I wish would happen.

Would also love to get my hands on Andy Nyman's Bulletproof. I think after those books I think my collection would be pretty much set and I would never want to buy another book again until something great comes along for the collection. One can only hope though!

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
L&L ePublishing has the ebook.

I think I'm just hoping for Walton. I found a copy of Best of All Worlds and they just reprinted Books of Wonder, so that should mean I can stop spending money on magic books for a while. Okay, probably not...

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Sonata
Magic Rainbow
Bulletproof
Card Fictions
In Order to Amaze
All of Frank Garcia's Works (Have Encyclopedia of Sponge Ball Magic want the rest especially Super Subtle Card Miracles)
Castle Notebooks
Vernon Chronicles

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
I thought Magic Rainbow was going to be released for the First Time at the end of this year (English Translation). Did I miss it?

Jun 26, 2018
The Art of Deck Switching by Giobbi

I was just looking for this book, and emailed the author. He told me that supposedly there is a re-print happening soon, but if you wanted to encourage his publisher, Penguin Magic to move faster on it to email them. So I wrote to Kevin Reylek at Penguin to voice my support, and he said thank you for writing.

So if any of you want to encourage Penguin to do so, a nice mail to them might be helpful. :)

I created an account just to say this, but hopefully I will have some good things to say in the future!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results