Is there any place to learn the version of banachek's "PK Writing", as shown on Live in the D?

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
The trick as shown in the youtube link above.

I have PSI Series 1, where he teaches PK Writing, but in that version, he uses a center tear. I am looking for the version where the spectator merely THINKS of a word.

Has Banachek ever revealed that in any DVD or book before?

Jun 27, 2018
Based on all your other posts, clearly you've been spending a lot of time with Banachek's effects. Indeed he is a top notch mentalist, but he has only ever published a small amount of his effects, and even these are mostly individual effects rather than general principles you can employ across many routines (such as billet work for instance). Since it sounds like you're starting out, I would strongly suggest building a strong foundation by reading a wide variety of sources.

To answer your question, I haven't seen him publish this particular effect, but if you spend some time learning about mentalism as a broad subject, you will undoubtedly learn exactly how he did this somewhere along the way...

May 21, 2018
Cincinnati, OH
You need to study the psychological aspect of mentalism. Psychological forces are incredibly powerful when they hit, but they don't always hit. Psychological Subtleties 3 has a bit in there by Colin McLeod involving a word force for the word "elephant." You can ask questions about letters to know if your force was successful or not. If it is, you can do the PK writing without the CT (not saying that is necessarily what Banachek did here). If you didn't get it, proceed with the CT. Mentalism is about strategy and options.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results