1-on-1 Glitch?

Sep 1, 2007
The demo videos in the 1on1 section at theory11 dont work sometimes. Ill only be able to watch two or three a day, then the next will just have a black screen and only be playing the sound. can someone tell me why this is and/or how to fix it.

Thnx

the next day, i can watch another two or three, then the vids will have a black screen again.

Sep 8, 2007
brooklyn
get vlc media player it playes almost everything
u can get it free online idk excactly where but you can search it im sure you will find it

Nov 22, 2007
get vlc media player it playes almost everything
u can get it free online idk excactly where but you can search it im sure you will find it

VLC Medic Player is great, and while I do suggest everyone get it, I do not believe it will resolve the OP's problem.

The problem is that the play button sometimes goes in the corner and there's no video, only sound. This problem is an in-browser problem, and unless you can download the demo I don't believe VLC Media Player will help.

It is suggested that Firefox can avoid this issue. I personally do not use FireFox because of the risk of leaving a window open for several hours can use up your RAM greatly.

Sep 2, 2007
The issue with the preview videos for the 1-on-1 section is being looked into.

You can try clicking on the categories on the right side -- for example Aaron Fisher, Dan & Dave Buck, or Chris Kenner. This will bring you to a new window in which the preview videos may work properly.

You can also try right-clicking on the title of the one of videos and then clicking on "Open in New Window," which will lead you to a new window in which the issue for that preview video may fixed.

It's weird -- for some people there is no problem and for others the tips above help.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
i use firefox and have not had an issue with any of these videos. but i have heard that some people have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results