What are some good card tricks involving stacked decks?

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
I recently bought a card trick (can't state which, it would be exposure) that, without my knowledge, used a stacked deck. I thought I had wasted my money, as I didn't want to use 10 dollars more on getting a stacked deck.
Then I remembered that I had "13 Steps to Mentalism" by Corinda, which includes a stacked deck.
I have memorized the order of the cards now, and I am really digging it.
I am looking for some more card tricks involving stacked decks. Do anyone have any suggestions?

Apr 13, 2018
Check out " The osterlind breakthrough card system" by Richard Ostrlind. Once you know the system, you will be able to perform the most amazing card effects. In my opinion, you can't perform a better effect using cards.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
There's a ton but I'll be honest - the only way I currently use a stacked deck is for a genuine memory demonstration.

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Woody Aragon has some great stuff using a memorized stack, as does Juan Tamariz who's very well known for his Mnemonica book/stack

Just to list a few simple examples:
- You can do "Card at any number" type tricks
- You could divine someone's card without forcing or peeking it which could totally mess with them if they're aware of magician techniques.
- Producing specific poker hands

Also, using a marked deck in conjunction with a memorized stack is straight up diabolical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results