Elite Points

Jul 1, 2018
What is the quickest way to get points for my account. I really want that gold rarebit but I need 7500 points.

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey KadeBrady,

Either purchasing products until you hit the threshold, leaving reviews on products you already own or submitting an effect to the marketplace would be the easiest.

In addition you can attempt to take on the weekly SNC and if you win you get a nice handful of points as well.

B.

Jul 1, 2018
Hey KadeBrady,

Either purchasing products until you hit the threshold, leaving reviews on products you already own or submitting an effect to the marketplace would be the easiest.

In addition you can attempt to take on the weekly SNC and if you win you get a nice handful of points as well.

B.
Thanks, but what is the SNC and how do I sign up for it.

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
In the General Discussion forum every Saturday is the Saturday Night Contest (SNC) The contest can be random draw (selecting random cards as this past Saturday was), Demonstrations of skill, testing your creativity and inventiveness or simply something whitty at times.

It is one of the better parts of the TXI Community in that it is unique and often brings some unique material to the stage. It's also fantastic if you win as you'll often receive a bunch of decks including gold monarchs and 1000 Points.

B.

Jul 1, 2018
In the General Discussion forum every Saturday is the Saturday Night Contest (SNC) The contest can be random draw (selecting random cards as this past Saturday was), Demonstrations of skill, testing your creativity and inventiveness or simply something whitty at times.

It is one of the better parts of the TXI Community in that it is unique and often brings some unique material to the stage. It's also fantastic if you win as you'll often receive a bunch of decks including gold monarchs and 1000 Points.

B.
So how do I sign up for it?

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Keep an eye out for the next one this Saturday in the General Discussion forum. I have no-idea what the next one will be so make sure you jump on this Saturday to see what it's all about.

B.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results