Custom cards

C J

Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know where I could find a good playing card design artist/way to produce them IE companies prices for printings cards like USPC cardumundy and so on like what is there minimum run how much does it cost for the runs and tuck case cost and all of those important details.

So if any of you guys have produced a deck of cards can you give me some insight in all of the things I need to know.

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I've only enquired with USPCC in the past but it adds up fairly quickly.

They have a custom card devision website where you can send through details of the project and they can give you rough value.

Pricing will change with volume and initially can be very expensive.

The questions above are almost impossible to answer without knowing volume, card stock, branding, seals, case stock etc.

Shoot them an email.

https://www.bicyclecards.com/custom-printing/

B.

Reactions: C J
Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
With USPCC I believe you can only print larger quantities, so if you are looking for <100, try makeplayingcards.com
This.

If you are looking to print with companies like USPCC or Legends Playing Card Company, you'll need a minimum order of 1000 decks.

For smaller sized print runs (even as small as a single deck), MakePlayingCards.com is generally agreed to be the best option. The quality isn't as good as USPCC/LPCC, but it's far superior to printing a deck with companies like ArtsCow.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results