Performing Street Magic

Jul 1, 2018
im going to go out and try to preform some magic, but before I do is there any advise that you guys have for me from personal experience? I did watch some Chris Ramsey videos on YouTube so anything besides that plz shout out. Thx

Feb 23, 2018
im going to go out and try to preform some magic, but before I do is there any advise that you guys have for me from personal experience? I did watch some Chris Ramsey videos on YouTube so anything besides that plz shout out. Thx
Just remember to take your time and stay in control and if you ever just get nervous just stop and take a deep breath! You got this!!!

Reactions: Greg0ry

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Keep in mind most YouTube videos are edited. They cut some of the script out, to make it shorter, smoother and more astonishing.
I'm NOT a performer, however the best advice I ever got for performing for strangers is... chances are you'll never see them again. Just do your best, perform what you practice and most importantly have Fun!

Jul 1, 2018
Keep in mind most YouTube videos are edited. They cut some of the script out, to make it shorter, smoother and more astonishing.
I'm NOT a performer, however the best advice I ever got for performing for strangers is... chances are you'll never see them again. Just do your best, perform what you practice and most importantly have Fun!
Thank you!

Nov 27, 2017

Listen to yourself, don't say "garbage" things, and don't say all the time ' Watch watch watch ", damn they are watching , thats why they stand there and give their time for you.. so kind of stuff. I often see people, who are good at what they are doing, but the speaking, the language they use is bullshit. I suggest to work on it, because magic is really lies in the performance itself, and also words and language is a key to magic :) have fun

Reactions: RealityOne
Jul 1, 2018
Listen to yourself, don't say "garbage" things, and don't say all the time ' Watch watch watch ", damn they are watching , thats why they stand there and give their time for you.. so kind of stuff. I often see people, who are good at what they are doing, but the speaking, the language they use is bullshit. I suggest to work on it, because magic is really lies in the performance itself, and also words and language is a key to magic :) have fun
Those are good points. Thank you.

Jul 1, 2018
Oh and by the way look for my video. I am doing one of my own tricks on the street and I’m going to post it so you can all learn it for .99! Thank you all!!!

Jul 1, 2018
Oh one more thing... I’m only 15 and I’m going to be preforming this. Is there an age group I should only show my tricks too. Cause you know older people in there 30s might say “ yeah... that’s amazing... you really got me there.” But in their minds “ he sucks”. Let me know quickly cause I’m preforming in like... 10 hours or so.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results