Saturday Night Contest - Creating Cardistry

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

Your challenge this week is to create a cardistry move. No rules, other than the fact that the move shown has to be in one take. We do not want to see jump cuts, just a cardistry move performed in one take. We’re looking for creativity, originality, and execution. The more creative and original the better, but we are also looking for a smooth performance.

Film and upload your video to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your performance in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, July 22nd at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and 6 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice (these can be mixed and matched).

Good luck!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
My main Problem with cardistry is it essentially means nothing. There is Zero connection. and since critea for this week includes:
creativity, originality
I realize in order to make it what I want i have a patter and actual presentation. Rather than flashy editing and loud music.
So here is a true story of the most influential moment of my magic career. The cut?cardistry move tha changed my magic life

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! We picked this entry as the winner because we felt it was the most unique and creative, and something we don't see very often. Congrats to Nicholas Flamel on taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

zombieripper

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
I saw this several times. Probably on Best Cardist Alive instagram.
I've seen a fan that uses both hands to faro, and then turn the outer packet into position. That fan comes down from the top of the deck and terminates at the wrist. This fan can be done with two decks simultaneously, one in each hand, and can fan 360 degrees. I think it's only similar in the regard that the corners of the deck are interlaced. If you've seen this version, feel free to send me a link and I'll be happy to take it off youtube.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results