Magic for children party’s!

Nov 27, 2017
hello all,
So I have come to think I really want to go into the professional world of being a magician! I want to start working with kids and help do birthday parties! But as if right now I need to know what to do to start booking my first gig! Please let me know of what to do and we’re to start! Thanks!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
@Loper, you sound like you have a good start. However, I’m guessing that you will need to put in a lot more work to make your show professional quality. That includes a well developed character, a variety of effects (not just card tricks), a fully written script and an understanding of what makes a kids magic show work.

Once you have designed, practiced and rehearsed the show, then you need a decelopment and marketing plan. By decelopment, I mean coming up with places to do the show for free so that you can develop your performing skills and test the effects and scripting. By marketing, I mean a plan of how to reach people who want to book your show.

Your long term success depends more on the quality of your show rather than the quality of your marketing.

I’d be glad to help you develop your show. Just start a conversation with me and we can develop something truly professional.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results