Click this

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
QUICK NAME 5 MAGICIANS!!!!!!!
These do not have to be your favorites, or least favorites just the very first five to pop in your head. I'm curious to see What everyone's initially reaction is. REMEMBER DO NOT THINK JUST TYPE THE FIRST TO POP INTO YOUR HEAD

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
I'll do it. Without thinking I'll quickly type the first 5!

Mine:
Jibrizy
Rick Lax
houdini
blackstone
Paul green

Well that was interesting.
I must of thought of jibrizy because of these forums, and he gets brought up a lot. Rick lax came from thinking about Jibrizy. Houdini and Blackstone where random. and I actually have ZERO clue where Paul Green came from... Never really watched his stuff.

None of my favorites came up. Not paul danniels, Bizzaro, Andrew Mayne, Tarbell, Ammar or even Penn and teller.

So I guess that says a lot about me...

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
David Blaine
Penn & Teller (count as one)
Criss Angel
Danny Garcia
David Rangel

(not gonna lie, I said Blaine, which lead me to think of P&T, which lead me to Criss Angel. Garcia came out of no where, and David Rangel's face came up when I thought of Garcia cuz I once saw them in videos back to back)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
David Copperfield
Chris Kenner
Doug McKenzie
Ricky Smith Jr.
R. Paul Wilson

Ricky Smith Jr. is my random one. He's talented but I really haven't been thinking about his work. If it was who I am studying right now it would be Chris Philpott, Joe Rindefleish, and Persi Diaconos

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I like that you have Steinmeyer included in this. Got some optical trickery on the mind or bewildering puzzlers?

I actually perform a lot of his effects from Conjuring Anthology, his Conjuring column in Genii and from Modern Art and Other Mysteries. I like the Impuzzabilities books -- my favorite effect from those is the Magician Who Fools Himself.

Reactions: Keo_M
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results