Stigmata by W:H

JPT

Sep 14, 2007
Philippines
Is there any other effects that I can apply to Stigmata? Its my fave effect by W:H, I just wanna revolutionize the effect, I want it to go to the next level..

Thanks for those who can help.. Godspeed!

Cant wait to have that CONTROL!!!! Hehehehe!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Stigmata is basically a way to reveal something. It's a revelation and not neccesarily a trick on its' own. There are numerous tricks you can fuse this with. Take any trick that involves finding out what the person is thinking and you can attach Stigmata to it.

Stigmata is actually a Banachek effect: the wonderful Mr Shaw allowed Wayne to expand upon the premise and release it as a different effect.

Checking out the original source (Banachek's PSI Series) will yield further information that has been lost in the transition, and might help you think of other ways to utilise this reveal.

Stigmata is actually a Banachek effect: the wonderful Mr Shaw allowed Wayne to expand upon the premise and release it as a different effect.

Checking out the original source (Banachek's PSI Series) will yield further information that has been lost in the transition, and might help you think of other ways to utilise this reveal.

i could be wrong but if i remember correctly in the stigmata dvd there is an interview with banachek and wayne and they both had came up with the idea arround the same time. the methods were a little different from each other.

again i could be wrong as i havent watched the dvd in awhile but its in the special features section.

i could be wrong but if i remember correctly in the stigmata dvd there is an interview with banachek and wayne and they both had came up with the idea arround the same time. the methods were a little different from each other.

again i could be wrong as i havent watched the dvd in awhile but its in the special features section.

Mike you aren't wrong... and that section was great.

But I do recommend Banachek's Psi series.

JPT

Sep 14, 2007
Philippines
Thanks

Anyway I just wanna ask, Is there anything that I can reveal aside from getting, a number of a card. initials and a thought of a number? in STIGMATA

Is there a book aside from Derren Brown's pure effect and Banacheck's Substleties? Correct me if Im wrong

Godspeed and Advance Merry Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
As someone already said in this thread, don't ask people. Think it up for yourself!

Creators of effects don't go around asking people: "HEY GOT ANY IDEAS FOR A TRICK!!"...they think it up for themself, and then ask how good/bad it is,.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results