A card magic trick/idea

May 14, 2017
Greece
This is something that i worked before 3 months. I don't know if is this trick exists...i did a search but i couldn't find something...so i made a tutorial for this simple trick. I named it ONE IS MISSING. I have done it one time in a bar and the result was that two girls were
surprised!
You can download it as a pdf file here :https://ufile.io/onflv, there is no virus dont worry.
And i want your comments

Aug 1, 2008
I'm sorry, I tried to read it, but I couldn't understand it.

What is the effect supposed to look like? You start with 4 kings and 4 aces. Then what?

Aug 9, 2018
United Kingdom
As far as I can understand, the cards are never shown face up until the end. So how is there the illusion that an ace and a king swapped places? The spectator could just assume that's how the cards were dealt in the first place

May 14, 2017
Greece
I think that this kind of problem can be resolved doing the well known false suffles and cuts...When i did this trick i made a story, i didn't perform it without a story telling...in my story i told something about the matrix and the reality...and the reactions were very good...There are a dozens of card magic effects that you don't show the cards from the beggining. About the kings and the aces that they change...No one will except that this will happen...until the very end...ok that's my opinion. Your opinions are the most useful and i need them to make the effect better or either to put it in the garbage for once and for all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results