Reflections by Helder Guimaraes

Jun 13, 2013
I'm desperately searching for Reflections by Helder Guimaraes. I've searched everywhere. Dan&Dave, Penguin, ArtofMagic, Vanishing Inc, eBay, Amazon, you name it. I've posted on forums like reddit, themagiccafe, genii, trying to find this book. I've read from posts years ago that people have contacted Helder himself asking for a copy and he no longer has any.

If you have this book or know of someone who does, please reply here or contact me.

Thanks!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Only thing with his name the magic shop I go to has is "Magic Apple Live by The Magic Apple"
It's a book full of "never before published" routines. He is listed as a contributor. Sorry. It's all I've got.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'm desperately searching for Reflections by Helder Guimaraes. I've searched everywhere. Dan&Dave, Penguin, ArtofMagic, Vanishing Inc, eBay, Amazon, you name it. I've posted on forums like reddit, themagiccafe, genii, trying to find this book. I've read from posts years ago that people have contacted Helder himself asking for a copy and he no longer has any.

If you have this book or know of someone who does, please reply here or contact me.

Thanks!

I assume with his higher recognizably to lay people he has been focusing on his performing career and doesn't necessarily want his books to be out there extremely available to the lay public.

That said you can get the Red Missor videos here on Dan and Dave's site Art of Magic. They are available for purchase one by one or all at once.

https://www.artofmagic.com/search?q=helder

https://www.artofmagic.com/products/red-mirror

Last edited:

Erdnase1902

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2010

Thanks!
Colton, I have a copy Id let go if youre still looking.

Reactions: AFMexican
Sep 1, 2018

Thanks!
Hello, there are french store for this book

Jun 13, 2013
Update: I’ve found a copy about a year ago just never updated the thread. Thanks everyone for your help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results