Full deck colour change?

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I'm creating a routine, and there's a point which I've been struggling with for a while. I want to have a deck of cards spread out on a table, then to wave my hand over it, and all except for a chosen card to change colour. Does anyone have any ideas, or know where would be a good place to look for inspiration? Thanks

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen another magician do this? If so, do you have a link?
I might not be the most experienced card magician but I'd say I do have quite a bit of knowledge regarding card gimmicks and sleights. I know plenty of ways to make the deck change in your hands but having them spread on a table is a different story.

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks, both of you. That's a really cool use for the Svengali deck (I assume he's using a Svengali deck). I've seen Shin Lim do something similar to it in the trailer for '52 shades of red' but I don't know if the colour change is featured in later versions of the trick.

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks, I'll bear it in mind. I suspect that for something like this I wouldn't really bother buying the product when I can make something similar with a Svengali, but thanks all the same.

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, I'll bear it in mind. I suspect that for something like this I wouldn't really bother buying the product when I can make something similar with a Svengali, but thanks all the same.
Hey I have 52 shades and it does teach the full deck change it comes with the whole gaff deck

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks. Does he teach it in v3?

Yes. But the deck has very specific qualities that almost certainly will not be what you're looking for. And it's about 10 cards light, if you're not doing 52 Shades.

Whilst maybe not as visual, Color Stunner allows for a very clean colour change and uses a straight deck.

printbymagic.com also sell the gaffs so you could make up a deck, but they are pricey.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results