Hudson Card Question

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Does anyone have photographs of the Hudson face cards & court cards?

We show all the photos of any unique Elements of our decks on the product pages. If you don't see photos of card faces, then we used standard Bicycle faces (with our slightly tweaked color scheme). This is the way many of our decks are, including Monarchs. The Hudson deck has custom backs, AoS, and Jokers, and standard Bicycle faces for the rest of the deck.

// L

Oct 23, 2017
We show all the photos of any unique Elements of our decks on the product pages. If you don't see photos of card faces, then we used standard Bicycle faces (with our slightly tweaked color scheme). This is the way many of our decks are, including Monarchs. The Hudson deck has custom backs, AoS, and Jokers, and standard Bicycle faces for the rest of the deck.

// L
Thanks! That explains everything.

Aug 1, 2018
Love the artwork on the tuck case so I ordered some. Just shows why theory11 is my favorite brand.

Aug 8, 2018
Likely eventually! It is NOT a fast process to add new decks to big retail stores like that, so it won't be overnight. Hopefully soon!

// L
Thank you for the quick response .. saves me a trip to target today lol went to barns yesterday to check and left with the green nationals . I'll order these from the site later today. Any Labor Day sales happening ?

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
We show all the photos of any unique Elements of our decks on the product pages. If you don't see photos of card faces, then we used standard Bicycle faces (with our slightly tweaked color scheme). This is the way many of our decks are, including Monarchs. The Hudson deck has custom backs, AoS, and Jokers, and standard Bicycle faces for the rest of the deck.// L
So no metallic inks are used for the card faces or court cards?

Aug 8, 2018
So no metallic inks are used for the card faces or court cards?
Nothing on the back. Light green very sexy , reminds me of the red victorians
Sexy ass box just a color back
Could have been worst lol green Vic's with Just a black back .
I'm still happy with them .. now them shin Lim cards are sexy as ffffffffff either black or white I got both foil everywhere

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results