Ideas for s special routine (halp!)

Sep 22, 2018
I have a weird one here. The CliffsNotes on the back story is I have a good friend who loves card magic and I owe him one. I want to show him something really strong. The main obstacle here is that we live at opposite ends of the country so this is going to be a FaceTime performance.

So that’s the deal I don’t know what to show him. I def want the cards to be in his hands. I would love to use an acaan. I can send him a tycoon deck so he’s in tamariz right out of the box. But the issues there are obvious.

I’m not familiar with a way to reliably force either a card or its position over the phone. Maybe someone here does?

I would love to hear ideas if anyone has any. Feel free to just point me in the direction of the right book or dl content if anyone knows of something specific.

Thanks!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I use a popular verbal force in real life that may work. It feels like you'll get caught, but you never do. It's called the "The Magician's Choice". PM me for more info, as I don't want to blatantly reveal what happens.

You could also maybe use a self worker or 2, if the deck is pre stacked. Most people don't even know that a brand new deck will come in AH-KH, AC-KC, KD-AD, KS-AS order

Also, I have no clue how this works. It's been on my buy list for a while, but Asi Wind's AACAAN looks awesome, and you might be able to make it work for you. But ask someone who has it before hand.
https://www.artofmagic.com/products/aacaan

Also, if the deck is pre-stacked, look into some "Do as I Do Routines".

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the ideas.

I actually have purchased and now perform Asi's acaan. It's fantastic, def in my top 3. It hits really hard. You should get it you won't be disappointed. Without revealing anything too much, I can tell you it won't work in this skype scenario unless I handle the cards. And truthfully I have done aacaan on skype and it did land hard, I just kept the deck standing on the table during the patter, which might end up being what I do for this friend (it's possible what I'm looking for is an actual miracle and those aren't available to me...) But I would love to figure out a way to do something like aacaan without having the deck in my hands at all.

Magician's choice would work if I have him pick the position first, and I promise I'm not knocking magican's choice I use it, but I'd like for this to be stronger.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results