Saturday Night Contest - Make A Trailer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer!

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 60 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, September 23rd at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of ANY currently in-stock deck in our store, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Feb 12, 2018
India
How about messin with an Ultra-rare deck for an SNC you desperately wanna win?!! :)

And I suggest you watch it on youtube/fullscreen because I shot the vid on a phone so!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017

(It’s made to be watched with sound)
I made this teaser for the Jungle playing cards. I hope the fact that it’s not a Theory11 deck is not a problem.

I wanted to make an edit with this music and this deck for a long time so this contest was the good opportunity to take times to do it.

You can also watch it on Instagram if you prefer : https://instagram.com/p/BoE-_y1FfGm/

Jan 14, 2018
Philadelphia, PA

(It’s made to be watched with sound)
I made this teaser for the Jungle playing cards. I hope the fact that it’s not a Theory11 deck is not a problem.

I wanted to make an edit with this music and this deck for a long time so this contest was the good opportunity to take times to do it.

You can also watch it on Instagram if you prefer : https://instagram.com/p/BoE-_y1FfGm/
the fact that you didn't make it to the song "In the Jungle" hurts my soul

Nah but in all seriousness, good job! I like it a lot and the videography really shows off the deck well!

Reactions: OveRide
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results