What does everyone think of this trick.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
A nice simple method for a sandwich effect. I don't think the spreading the cards on the floor and mixing them up after you have removed the aces adds anything to the effect.

Reactions: Wrigley97
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks RealityOne, the mixing of the cards on the floor was more to show that the spectators can freely shuffle the cards. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it.

Aug 24, 2017
Hey Man,

Tricks looking really nice. Just as Reality One said that it is a nice simple method for a classic sandwich effect.
All moves where performed nicely and smooth and unless you know what your looking at it would fool you.
Just an idea to maybe take it up a level in terms of magical moments, i feel like by you just putting the aces in the center of the deck your not using the fact that you already have their card in between them aces outside of the deck - use this to your full advantage.

What i mean is this for example - why not perform this as a demonstration of skill rather than a trick.
Have a card selected and placed into the center and get that card between the aces (Secretly, as you did in your vid) - Next split the aces keeping the card hidden (Showing both red aces) and with the other hand riffle the top edge on the pack, as the deck is being riffled on the floor, put the aces in the center (Split them to show the card) and take them out of the deck. - Making it seem as though you caught their card between the aces as the pack was riffled.

If you wanted to go with a touch more of magic rather than skill you could do that in many away.
Really well done on the trick just realize that the spectator thinks there card is lost in the middle of the deck somewhere and really you have that card in between the aces out of the deck. Use this to you advantage and make that card appear under more impossible conditions.

Also - I have subscribed to your Youtube Channel so keep practicing and uploading my friend.#
I also have a channel and would love you to head over and check it out - I think you will enjoy my card trick 'How'd that Happen'.

My Channel :)

All the best man!

Connor

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results