Where are my favorite Theory11 decks at?

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
Is there a reason why a lot of theory11 decks aren’t available right now? Currently ivory tycoons, contrabands, unions, black mystery box, and even the classic monarchs. Are they printing more or are they out of print now? I doubt the monarchs are out print though lol.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Is there a reason why a lot of theory11 decks aren’t available right now? Currently ivory tycoons, contrabands, unions, black mystery box, and even the classic monarchs. Are they printing more or are they out of print now? I doubt the monarchs are out print though lol.
Hi Mike,

This could be a bug that is causing them to be listed as Sold Out even though the individual decks are still available. This is likely our system seeing the special edition sets of each of the decks and marking the whole item as Sold Out on the Playing Cards page. The individual decks minus the Black Mystery Box Decks (discontinued) should all still be available for individual purchase. You just can't buy the special edition set as those are currently sold out. I'll report this bug to our team; thanks for the heads up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results