Need Help With A Routine

Mar 4, 2018
I'm working on creating a new routine based around soda cans. I plan to open with a Russian roullette style opening utilizing Fizz Master by Paul Harris. I will eventually swap out one of the opened cans for another can to perform Healed and Sealed by Anders Moden. I typically like to routine my magic around a specific object with three phases/effects surrounding the object. My question is, what other magic effects revolve around a soda can? I know of the levitating soda can while pouring a drink but it's impractical for what I want to perform. I know there is a way to open a can behind your back by Tomas Medina but I'm wanting something a bit bigger than that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

For context I will have a table that I can use to switch objects in and out of. My back will not be exposed.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
You can change the label. From coke to pepsi for example. Other than that the only ideas I know of around soda cans are healed and sealed, airborne (floating drink) and the effect where you shake a soada can then transfer the energy to a dofferent one to make it explode when you open it.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Daniel Garcia’s Sinful

Disappearing Soda in a Cup Poured Over Your Head

There is a Steinmeyer effect in Conjuring Anthology called the Vicarious Coctail where a quantity of beverage is visibly transferred from one clear cup to another.

There are a number of effects using liquid like diminishing milk glasses and a mini milk picture where you could substitute soda for milk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results