Card Prediction with Numbers on the Backs of Cards

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys i want to know if sb knows who this trick is called is a trick that you pay to get?from a single dvd? or you can find it in a book ?? check it out i mean especially this trick :

Mar 8, 2018
I can’t recall the name of the effect but it looks like a take on an effect that was released by Christopher Schenk. It revolves around a date in his effect but Chris R. Has used random numbers instead.

I’ll see if I can find the name.

B.
Thank you Man because i really wanna leran this effect because i may perform it in the near future!

Mar 8, 2018
I can’t recall the name of the effect but it looks like a take on an effect that was released by Christopher Schenk. It revolves around a date in his effect but Chris R. Has used random numbers instead.

B.
found it?

Nov 13, 2017
I always liked card tricks using time as the trick. Time of the day.or a bday. I believe greg wilson and paul harris have a trick using time.both are very nice. Not sure about the trick above sorry

ID4

Aug 20, 2010

B.

I think you're thinking of something different.

The trick Chris performed is marketed by Alakazam. I would have wrote the name of it, but there is no respect for secrets anymore.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results