The Archive

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
Theory11 has finally updated the archive. They have added BLUE JAQK, PLAYERS, signed decks from JB, and more. They have also taken away Gold Monarchs (guess they ran out). So are you guys finally gonna spend some of those elite points on the new goodies or keep saving them? Personally I’m gonna hold off and keep praying thy add Summer Mailchimps, White Centurions or Green rarebits. Lol. Maybe one day...

Reactions: 010rusty
Nov 26, 2017
Oh wow! Cool! I already have the Monarchs and I was waiting for the Players to show up! Definitely save up! Good luck!

P.S. They're never going to add White Centurions they're way too rare; sorry man.

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
Oh wow! Cool! I already have the Monarchs and I was waiting for the Players to show up! Definitely save up! Good luck!

P.S. They're never going to add White Centurions they're way too rare; sorry man.
Maybe. Theory11 does some crazy and unexpected things at times. If they did I would expect it to be like 20,000 points or more. Lol.

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
There may or may not be opportunities to get your hands on a deck of these soon...

// L
Just curious Lyle but why doesn’t theory11 put more of it’s rare/out of stock decks on the archive? I have a lot of points and want to use them. Lol.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Just curious Lyle but why doesn’t theory11 put more of it’s rare/out of stock decks on the archive? I have a lot of points and want to use them. Lol.

If we put all of our rare stuff out at the same time, it 1. Would not be as rare anymore, and 2. Would run out quickly. There are always going to be fun items held waaaaay back in reserve for a future date (prizes, Archive, etc).

// L

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Do I smell holiday wheel hints... *Drool*

What's that?

Will the gold monarchs make a return to the archive?

Nada. As mentioned during Black Friday, this was near the very tail end of our Gold Monarch stock. I do not forsee them ever being returned to the Archive. If there are any left at this point, it will be a VERY, VERY small number and they won't be used for anything except high end prizes.

// L

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
If we put all of our rare stuff out at the same time, it 1. Would not be as rare anymore, and 2. Would run out quickly. There are always going to be fun items held waaaaay back in reserve for a future date (prizes, Archive, etc).

// L
Makes sense. It’s just that I cant sleep at night knowing I dont have A deck of mailchimp summers or green rarebits in my collection. Lol

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Makes sense. It’s just that I cant sleep at night knowing I dont have A deck of mailchimp summers or green rarebits in my collection. Lol
Ebay and some Pepto Bismol are your friends, good sir.

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
Ebay and some Pepto Bismol are your friends, good sir.
Your right but I refuse to pay $150 for a deck of cards on eBay. Guess I’ll stick to the pepto and hope to god I get it on the holiday wheel this year.

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results