Impromptu Card Magic

Nov 17, 2007
Hey guys. I'm getting into impromptu card magic and was wondering if anyone knows any good resources to go to. Books, DVDs, whatever. Thanx a million.

Aug 31, 2007
Royal Road to Card Magic. It's the #1, most important book you'll ever buy. Get it now. ;)

John :cool:

Nov 17, 2007
Thanx JohnH. I already have that book. I am not a beginner at card magic. I've been doing it for about a year now. But I'm looking for more of in depth routines. Really hard hitting impromptu card magic. Royal Road is more for beginners and it teaches you the basic sleights.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I like the Bucks' material. From what I've seen, it's all done with a shuffled, normal deck. I also like Triumph Routines, ACRs, Biddle Trick, Schwing (even though I don't have it all the way down yet), and many others. I think you should look into the Trilogy, it may suit you.

Aug 31, 2007
I honestly think that you could get more out of RRTCM. I've had it for a while, and I'm still getting stuff from it. Try taking the "old" effects and modifying them to suit you. :)

I agree with adjones on the Trilogy. Most of that is impromtu, and is "hard hitting." I also agree on learning a good Ambitious Card Routine. Daryl's DVD and the World's Greatest Magic DVD on great for learning an ACR (especially Tommy Wonder's routine).

John :cool:

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
The everthing else, and tricks dvds from the Trilogy are great, you get some great impromtu tricks, and you learn some great sleights, the flourishes dvd is just xcm, the flourishes aren't really things you can use in tricks.

Nov 22, 2007
If you don't have the Trilogy, get it.

You might also check otu some of Aaron Fisher's stuff. I heard somewhere he had a book full of good stuff.

Dec 13, 2007
I once got this book and it was called encyclepedia of card magic... it was all impromptu card magic... I hate doing imprmptu card magic so i just put it away... but check it out!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results