Holiday Contest Wheel

Gosh_Josh

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Indiana
My first free spin and the wheel didn't even move, but still counted as my spin. Did I spin at a bad time or is there just no animation to the wheel this year? I didnt even get a pop up animation saying "No Reward" or anything. Lol

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
My first free spin and the wheel didn't even move, but still counted as my spin. Did I spin at a bad time or is there just no animation to the wheel this year? I didnt even get a pop up animation saying "No Reward" or anything. Lol

A server bug was causing a few spins to not animate for a few minutes there. Fixed now. Check your Elite Points to see if you won any - If so that was your prize! If not, check with our support team and they can look your prize up for you.

// L

Gosh_Josh

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Indiana
A server bug was causing a few spins to not animate for a few minutes there. Fixed now. Check your Elite Points to see if you won any - If so that was your prize! If not, check with our support team and they can look your prize up for you.

// L
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up!

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
On the listed prizes page the gold monarchs wording is odd. They used the words “first edition” twice. So is there going to be a second version of gold monarchs? I know Lyle is going to say No or say some sneaky phrase. Lol.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
On the listed prizes page the gold monarchs wording is odd. They used the words “first edition” twice. So is there going to be a second version of gold monarchs? I know Lyle is going to say No or say some sneaky phrase. Lol.

There are not currently any plans to reprint Gold Monarchs. That said, they are the creme de la creme of theory11 decks, so if we ever do decide to reprint we want that to be a possibility. No conspiracy here, haha.

// L

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Free spin and then fiddy points.

Theres a prize for "elite membership" what if you're already an elite member? Do you just get 10k points added?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Two spins and nothing won. I think the wheel is telling me to come back tomorrow, hehe.

serubi

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
There are not currently any plans to reprint Gold Monarchs. That said, they are the creme de la creme of theory11 decks, so if we ever do decide to reprint we want that to be a possibility. No conspiracy here, haha.

// L
How many were initially printed anyway?

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015

// L
Please don’t reprint them.
We don't (except in VERY rare occasions) release our print numbers for any deck.

// L
what decks have you realeased print number for?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results