Card & Coin Routine

Nov 1, 2016
Hey guys! I have a question, and it's kinda silly, so bear with me.
I've never really followed tricks on the marketplace very closely, and I was wondering if someone has ever done a coin a card routine which is exactly what it sounds like. A card trick, and a coin trick in one. I have no idea, and I've been developing this trick for about a year, and was thinking about publishing it. Does anyone think they have seen something like this? And if so, could you point me to it so I can make sure I'm not just repeating someone?
Thanks!

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
What does "coin a card routine" mean? Did you accidentally forget to add a word or words that would help someone understand?

Reactions: JakeTay10r
Nov 1, 2016
What does "coin a card routine" mean? Did you accidentally forget to add a word or words that would help someone understand?
Sorry! I think I may have yes.
I mean like combining the two elements into one trick, like the process of "finding" the coin or card again has to do with the other part.
For example. You lose the card in the deck, and something to do with the coin helps you find it again.

Nov 1, 2016
There are lots of plots regarding coins and cards. I like Sankey's In a Flash. There are lots of versions of the classic matrix routine.

Here is a list of coin and card effects from Conjuring Archive (you will have to ignore the effects that are a "coincidence" type effect that got pulled into the search): https://www.conjuringarchive.com/list/search?keyword=coin++and+card
Awesome! Thank you so much! I had no idea this website was even out there! Thats why I asked! Thank you!

Reactions: RealityOne
Jul 30, 2018
A coin and card trick is done by Ernest Earick in a book called By Forces Unseen called Yours, Mine, Yours. I haven't attempted it yet but if any book needs a reprint, its this one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results