Magic Castle help

Dec 10, 2018
Hello magicians.
My wife and I are visiting the states from Australia and really want to visit the Magic Castle for brunch.... but we need to be invited by magicians. Can someone please help us?

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Hello magicians.
My wife and I are visiting the states from Australia and really want to visit the Magic Castle for brunch.... but we need to be invited by magicians. Can someone please help us?

Best thing I can suggest is to hire an AMA magician for your event and they will more than likely be happy to invite you. AMA members are not too keen on random strangers hitting them up for access.

Reactions: CWhite
Dec 10, 2018
Hi Obrienmagic,
We will not be holding an event as such, we fly into LA in the morning and leave at night - its a transit stop so no possibility to hire someone or make an event. I understand the random stranger thing but don't know how else to go about it and my wife is a huge lover of all things magic. Do you have another suggestion to get invited?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
That's kind of the point of it being exclusive. You have to know someone. If you don't know someone, you can't go.

Feb 18, 2015
Hi runic,
I am a member at the Castle, but I would reccomend to maybe go to the Magic Apple and learn some new tricks there and buy some stuff there; by chance, the owner might be able to give you admission.
Also, hiring an AMA member for a show would be great to get admission as obrienmagic suggested

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results