2018 theory11 Holiday Contest - The Wheel Returns!

Mr. E's Mysteries

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2017
In past years, this has started anywhere between 12/1 and 12/6 - we do not have set start or end date for ever year. It does not have a specific end date yet, but we usually end it around 1/1.

// L
Thank you. I was going by last year's start date which I thought was the usual start date. I appreciate the clarification!

Feb 12, 2018
India
1. It isn't a deck. It is a prop that consists of one single specially printed card featured in a major scene in the movie.

2. There are multiple of these available. Not lots! But more than one. If someone else wins this, you still have a few more chances.

Enjoy!

// L
Yay thx

Nekko

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2014
Italy
In 4 years I never won anything material, always Elite Points or No Rewards: maybe this is the right year!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
is the wheel somehow programmed to remember how much EP a particular user has won and is there a upper limit set for users that users cant win more than certain amount of EP in the month and what the wheel does is look into users history of EP won so far, and what how much their quota of points is remaining and then distributes those points?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
is the wheel somehow programmed to remember how much EP a particular user has won and is there a upper limit set for users that users cant win more than certain amount of EP in the month and what the wheel does is look into users history of EP won so far, and what how much their quota of points is remaining and then distributes those points?
Nope! All spins created equal - past spins make no difference, and we don’t distinguish in any way between “free spins” and spins acquired via purchases.

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
[rubbing hands hard] Hoping for a good spin today. Seems it makes me wait an hour extra everyday though. I wish it were by calendar day and not a timer on the person.
I have a reminder set on my phone that repeats every day this month.

Reactions: edweibe
Nov 18, 2018
My spin said I won a rarebit gold about 2 1/2 hours ago but I never got the confirmation email. I saw somthing about waiting 48 hours to claim your prize, but I am not sure if it said I only have 48 hours or it will show up in 48 hours. I do not want to miss out. I know I should have taken a screen shot, but I was excited and hit the contine button (or whatever it said) then it put me back on the wheel with 0 spins left. Should I panic or just wait for the email?

Reactions: Tjgwiles

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
My spin said a won a rarebit gold about 2 1/2 hours ago but never got the confirmation email. I saw somthing about waiting 48 hours to claim your prize, but I am not sure if it said I only have 48 hours or it will show up in 48 hours. I do not want to miss out. I know I should have taken a screen shot, but I was excited and hit the contine button (or whatever it said) then it put me back on the wheel with 0 spins left. Should I panic or just wait for the email?
Wait. I won A rarebit last night and got an email today. Don’t worry man you are good :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results