Best Lectures or other downloads for under $20.!!!

Dec 13, 2018
I still have an unused $21 on a prepaid Visa card I got last Christmas. Anyone have recommendations for good lectures or downloads for under $20? I said this before but I'd prefer ungimmicked and mostly impromptu. I'm fine with card magic stuff although I feel like I know way too many card tricks at this point. As of recently, I've been having fun messing around with rubber bands and single coin sleights. I'd also prefer downloads because of shipping costs. As far as skill goes, for cards I'd say I'm like intermediate-ish. I'm decent with coins and rubber bands as well. I'll put in the work if an effect or sleight is good enough though.

So yea! Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks guys!

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
If your looking for rubber band stuff at the same time instant download then I would suggest to check out joe rendfliesh's effects in penguin magic coz they have great deals and his effects like RHO and all are only about $6 only .
Hence you can get more that one. if you are ready to spent $20 and if you are ready to pay about $29 then his penguin live lecture is also great .

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I still have an unused $21 on a prepaid Visa card I got last Christmas. Anyone have recommendations for good lectures or downloads for under $20? I said this before but I'd prefer ungimmicked and mostly impromptu. I'm fine with card magic stuff although I feel like I know way too many card tricks at this point. As of recently, I've been having fun messing around with rubber bands and single coin sleights. I'd also prefer downloads because of shipping costs. As far as skill goes, for cards I'd say I'm like intermediate-ish. I'm decent with coins and rubber bands as well. I'll put in the work if an effect or sleight is good enough though.

So yea! Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks guys!
Did you copy paste one of my posts? lmao.

Edit: yes you did lol.
https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/best-lectures-or-other-downloads-for-under-20.53182/
Why?

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Dec 13, 2018
If your looking for rubber band stuff at the same time instant download then I would suggest to check out joe rendfliesh's effects in penguin magic coz they have great deals and his effects like RHO and all are only about $6 only . downloader.vip/ccleaner/ www.happywheels.vip/ vlc.onl/

Hence you can get more that one. if you are ready to spent $20 and if you are ready to pay about $29 then his penguin live lecture is also great .

thankyou so much!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results