What are the best IT's/gimmicks in the market?

Dec 5, 2014
I know there are a lot of IT's created by Yigal Mesika such as Animation on T11 and Tarantula 2.0. But there are also products such as Innercircle and Spider Pen PRO also created from Mesika.
What are the main differences between them and what do you guys recommend for someone who has not dabbled in IT's before?

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I have not used Innercircle before so cannot comment

In regards to the rest

Animation is Loops repackaged and is actually EIT...not IT

Tarantula 2.0 and Spider Pen Pro BOTH use IT.

They also use the same technology in regards to their tensioning system aka “soul tech”. But they just use different shells - the Tarantula is potentially more versatile than the Pen.

If you’ve NEVER dabbled in EIT before I highly recommend Animation.

If you want to play with IT - don’t bother right now with an expensive reel. Buy a cheap spool of wooly nylon and look for Steve Fearsons Master Levitation Series.

This is a great resource for starting in IT

In fact it would be awesome if T11 would re release something like this w Steve and update it to modern quality

Reactions: TylerMakabe
Dec 5, 2014
This is a great resource for starting in IT

In fact it would be awesome if T11 would re release something like this w Steve and update it to modern quality
Thank you for the insight! Very informative.

Will check out Steve Fearsons Master Levitation Series and Animation on T11.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I have Defiance by Mariano Goni..
It uses a non motorized reel. It's not bad, the instructions on the DVD are hard to follow as his accent is very thick. The product is good though.
I've used it to levitate a small lizard.. worked great.

Nov 26, 2017
Hey this is kind of unrelated but can someone tell me what ITR/IT/EIT stands for? I'm not really sure. Thanks!

Nov 13, 2017
Buying ammars thread miracles explains alot about i.t.s and thread. He talks to the inventor of reels. And goes back decades .talking about steve duscheks wonder bar craze.and the magic community losing there minds over this little effect.ammar was into thread tricks. Just watch his Carson performance. Id be scared to perform any thread effect live on tv

Reactions: TylerMakabe
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results