I Just Had to Post This

Aug 30, 2007
Happy Birthday Mitchell.

For your birthday, we've decided to release a sneak preview of a TOP SECRET deck that we've had our best designers working on for the last four months. We call them the Bicycle Baymes.

One of these decks will be released every leap year until we run out of our supply of 1,000,000. Get 'em while you can. Order within the next ten minutes and we'll tape a piece of real minotaur fur to your order.

This offer won't last long. Available only for the next 4,000,000 years.

For more information, visit www.whatisJBisaminotaur.com. I'll be there. Will you?

Dana
_

Attachments

• Sneak Preview.jpg
    Sneak Preview.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 112
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Happy Birthday Mitchell.

For your birthday, we've decided to release a sneak preview of a TOP SECRET deck that we've had our best designers working on for the last four months. We call them the Bicycle Baymes.

One of these decks will be released every leap year until we run out of our supply of 1,000,000. Get 'em while you can. Order within the next ten minutes and we'll tape a piece of real minotaur fur to your order.

For more information, visit www.whatisJBisaminotaur.com. I'll be there. Will you?

Dana
_
ahhahahaaha dana I'm getting 500 bicycle baymes xD

Happy Birthday Mitchell.

Dana
_
Wonderful... care to hint on the prices?

;)

Mitchell

Happy Birthday Mitchell.

Dana
_

I think I'll wait till second editions are avaliable.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results