Bottom Deal Demo

Nov 3, 2018
Wow, that's absolutely amazing. I do find it more difficult to do, as it's difficult to eliminate that change in rhythm. But your's is really good! I actually watched it a few times over and couldn't see anything at all!
I've been doing the Bottom Deal for only a few months and I'm still not 100% sure which technique to use. Right now I'm practicing the Strike Bottom Deal. Which technique do you use?

Again, thank you for posting this! It's really cool to watch!

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Thank you! Glad you like it. I use the a Strike Bottom Deal from a modified Erdnase Grip, by Jason England referred to as the Gene Maze grip. I've worked on my bottom deal for quite some years now. It is not an easy technique so you should not worry if you're still having difficulties pulling off the move. It will get better over time

Nov 3, 2018
I do the Strike Bottom from the Mechanics Grip. One problem I have is that fingers two and three always stick out extremely after dealing from the bottom. How did you eliminate that finger flashing?

Also, if I uploaded my own Bottom Deal, would you be so kind and give me some constructive criticism on it? Up til now I haven't uploaded anything because ... well, basically because I'd be too ashamed when seeing it next to yours.*

*I'm not altogether serious, but you get my point.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results