Saturday Night Contest - Valentine's Day!

Dec 22, 2013
Hi! It's my idea on Valentines day theme. I create this gimmick in 2017, because I am tired of effects with flaps on the markets. This is completely new principle, hope you like it. Oh, and let's watch it in slo-mo, please ;)

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Wow. Just wow. You sure win for originality. Good job
NGL
I kind of ran outta time on this one...
Anyway, I thought about
"what is something a girl realy wants on valentines day?"
I thought about making chocaltes appear. Maybe some flowers. But I realized Girls really enjoy showing you care. Which is why many guys Serenade her. I don't have the voice for that tho...

Reactions: 010rusty

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
NGL
I kind of ran outta time on this one...
Anyway, I thought about
"what is something a girl realy wants on valentines day?"
I thought about making chocaltes appear. Maybe some flowers. But I realized Girls really enjoy showing you care. Which is why many guys Serenade her. I don't have the voice for that tho...

Was kinda hoping to see Shrek or something lol

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This one was tough, but we have come to a decision. Ultimately, it came down to presentation and trick that was suited and altered to fit the presentation. Exactly what we had asked for. And he performed it for a significant other! Congrats to severed22 for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details and we will get your prize out to you ASAP.

Want to extend some honorable mentions to DominusDolorum and 010rusty for their entries. Excellent work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

severed22

Elite Member
Jul 28, 2018
I was amazed there were only card tricks on this one. I thought for sure I'd see some organic stuff. I didn't have a rose handy so my other idea wasn't feasible.

Reactions: 010rusty

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I was amazed there were only card tricks on this one. I thought for sure I'd see some organic stuff. I didn't have a rose handy so my other idea wasn't feasible.
This may be the first card trick I did for a SNC. Normally I would use other objects but I didn't have time to work something out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results