Best street magic product for around 35$

Feb 13, 2019
i have around 35$ to spend street magic products ( mainly card tricks) but I don’t know what to go for.
I already have the invisible deck and the Omni deck.

Let me know if you have something in mind:)

Mar 4, 2018
Depends on what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to gather a crowd and busk or are you looking to do it more David Blaine style where it's smaller groups?

Feb 13, 2019
Depends on what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to gather a crowd and busk or are you looking to do it more David Blaine style where it's smaller groups?
Mainly just a card trick that contains one or more spectators.
So I will call it David Blaine style;)

Mar 4, 2018
Mainly just a card trick that contains one or more spectators.
So I will call it David Blaine style;)
Thanks for the clarification. If you wanted something outside of card magic, I would say look no further than Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders. But for cards I recommend either French Kiss, Torn and Restored Transpo, Quantum, or an Invisible Deck.

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the clarification. If you wanted something outside of card magic, I would say look no further than Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders. But for cards I recommend either French Kiss, Torn and Restored Transpo, Quantum, or an Invisible Deck.
Thank you. I will look into some of these effects;)

Reactions: jasonkillsx
Feb 13, 2019
Btw can I use other bills then dollar bills? I’m from Denmark so I don’t use dollar bills, and it would seem weird if I took out dollar bills here in Denmark

Mar 4, 2018
Hmm seems good. Do you know any mentalism trick for street magic. Doesn’t have to be around 35$ tho;)?
B'Wave from Max Maven is great. Kolossal Killer by Kenton Knepper is also pretty good. Phone mentalism such as Cipher and City Prediction are also pretty good for street mentalism.

Reactions: Brandt
Feb 13, 2019
B'Wave from Max Maven is great. Kolossal Killer by Kenton Knepper is also pretty good. Phone mentalism such as Cipher and City Prediction are also pretty good for street mentalism.
City prediction looks pretty nice and will fit in well with my performance. But is this app worth it?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I have looked at odyssey, but my problem is the ring size. I have no ideas what size I need
Take a piece of string, wrap it around your finger to where you would wear a ring, mark where it fully overlaps, remove it and measure the length. There's a link on the page for Odyssey giving you the lengths and finger sizes for stuff.

Feb 13, 2019
Take a piece of string, wrap it around your finger to where you would wear a ring, mark where it fully overlaps, remove it and measure the length. There's a link on the page for Odyssey giving you the lengths and finger sizes for stuff.
Which finger should I wrap the string around?:)

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Which finger should I wrap the string around?:)
Whichever one you're going to wear the ungimmicked ring on

The actual gimmick comes one size larger on purpose (still order your normal size).

So if you measure your finger at a size 10, order a size 10. You'll get a size 10 ungimmicked ring and a size 11 gimmicked ring, which is perfect.

I went with my middle finger, some people might go with their ring finger

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results