New routine that requires help.

Aug 24, 2017
Afternoon everyone :)

I have recently brought a set of Top Trumps (DC superhero’s) and I want to create an original routine using these.
I have a great finish using Lolli Hero by Steve Rowe (if you’ve not seen this then it’s definitely worth checking out).

I’m looking for any ideas using these cards. Of course I could go down the route of having a card selected and revealing it or the other path of an ACR type effect.

Any thoughts would be appreciated:)

Reactions: Ned Devine
Apr 2, 2017
California
Afternoon everyone :)

I have recently brought a set of Top Trumps (DC superhero’s) and I want to create an original routine using these.
I have a great finish using Lolli Hero by Steve Rowe (if you’ve not seen this then it’s definitely worth checking out).

I’m looking for any ideas using these cards. Of course I could go down the route of having a card selected and revealing it or the other path of an ACR type effect.

Any thoughts would be appreciated:)

You should check out Micheal O’Brian’s work here on the forum. He has a poke ball card to pocket that is really entertaining.

The thing that I like about it is that he used his personality and creativity to create something with props that are not normally used.

I would check that out For a bit of influence to get your creativity working. Make it your own and people will love it. :)

Reactions: obrienmagic

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Thanks for the love :) There is a new effect on the market (dont remember the name) but essentially you chew bubble gum and when you spit it out the chewed gum looks like a super hero (i think batman, spiderman are the main reveals) then you have other random ones as well like a card force etc. May be worth looking into. If I remember the name I’ll link it here.

May be an interesting finish for any effect using superhero cards

Reactions: Ned Devine
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results