Saturday Night Contest - Make A Trailer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer!

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 30 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified. You must also include text in your video at any point you wish stating that it is for this week's Saturday Night Contest.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, March 10th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of ANY currently in-stock deck in our store, and a deck of NOC x Midnight Edition, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey Casey! Instead of haveing text that specifically says”for SNL mar 9” or something like that can I just have today’s date somewhere within the video? Like on a sticky note? I’ll keep the date so you know it was made for this, however I don’t want to specifically say “made for snl......”

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey Casey! Instead of haveing text that specifically says”for SNL mar 9” or something like that can I just have today’s date somewhere within the video? Like on a sticky note? I’ll keep the date so you know it was made for this, however I don’t want to specifically say “made for snl......”
That works too! And it's SNC, not SNL :p

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Oh wow 30 seconds that’s challenging I’m gonna be a little busy today but I really wanna enter I may give it a shot, good luck everybody.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
O shoot! We have one less hour for this contest than usual. They must really be trying to challenge us this week.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Question do I have to have the date on a physical copy in the video or can I have it in the credits or something like that?

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017

I tried something different, hope it's not a problem. Raw footages aren't recorded by myself except the cards thing. All the creative processes are personnal. Hope it fits the rules.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results