Saturday Night Contest - Make A Trailer

severed22

Elite Member
Jul 28, 2018
Not my best work but the best I could do in the time I had. My wife just had a baby this week so I had to use what little time I could spare. Some of these other one's are impressive. Good job to everyone.

Reactions: Dtop

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Not my best work but the best I could do in the time I had. My wife just had a baby this week so I had to use what little time I could spare. Some of these other one's are impressive. Good job to everyone.

Dude! I just got the gilded edge unicorn deck. It’s awesome. I love the choice of deck!

Reactions: severed22

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Here is my entry to this weeks S̶N̶L̶ SNC. Thank you for your consideration of my entry!

EDIT: No cards were harmed in the making of this video. (kind of)
I love this. It has destruction of physical objects by FIRE!!!

Reactions: Dtop

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys I was just wondering how to fix the error when it says the file is too big, I've tried lowering the resolution.
Umm, I’m not sure. I’ve never done a file upload for a video. If you have an email you can make a free YouTube account and upload your video there. If you don’t want people to see it you can make the video unlisted and put the link in you post on the forums. Sorry I can’t help with the file upload

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This one was really close. After a lot of thought into which video made an overall better trailer, we have come to a decision. We picked this one as the winner because they kept the vibe of the deck in the shots, the props, and the music as a whole. It certainly came down to the smallest of details, but we felt that this week's winner is MikeK1. Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend an honorable mention to Dtop and MattieuZ for their creative entries, as you guys kept this so incredibly close! It was not an easy decision, but you guys had great work that you should definitely feel proud of. Great job!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest! There may be some more green in your future....

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
yay! Something I can put on my hogwarts application: “Honorable Mention”
Congrats for 2 in a row mike!

Reactions: MikeK1
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results