How do I make a Cardistry video?

Nov 8, 2018
So I want to make a Cardistry video but i don't know where to start and i don't really know what to do. i don't have a lot of scenery and i'm thirteen so my mom won't let me go somewhere really far away so all i have is either in my room or out in the snow. I can't do much only a few flourishes, I also know how to do the anaconda dribble. I have my little brother to hold my phone to record but he usually doesn't want to. I also am in no way of spending money for anything so if anyone can give me advice or comments on what to do that would be great.

Oct 4, 2017
I'm in the same boat. I have only a cell phone camera but I have been looking at apps that can help edit the clips. But I usually wedge my phone against a book and give it a go.

Reactions: Lord_Magic
Sep 29, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I have only a cell phone camera but I have been looking at apps that can help edit the clips. But I usually wedge my phone against a book and give it a go.
You are my twin in the respect of recording method.
So say hi to me
XD

#whenyoulovebooksandmagicatthesametime

Feb 20, 2017
France
I also record on my phone but you can then get the clips on your computer and edit them with a free software like Kdenlive (I am using this one, it is not the best but it works and it's free).
Really man don't worry a lot about all the scenery and stuff, just give it a go and see what people think of it and ask them what you could improve.

Oct 4, 2017
So messed around today with recording. My 7 and 9 year olds are not the best cinematographers... sadly most moves are too far away or out of focus. But was able to get some good clips. The issue I have now is finding the right software to edit everything literally on my cellphone. I want to show what I know and can do. Criticism is what will make me better. But getting literally 10 15 sec clips together is becoming very complicated for some reason. Dont have the cash to spend on anything either... feeling bummed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results